Top
image: techradar

New figures show Nvidia leaving AMD in the dust with graphics card sales

March 8, 2019

Via: Techradar

Nvidia has grabbed a further chunk of market share from AMD in the world of graphics cards, and now dominates the discrete GPU arena by having sold more than four cards for every one of its rival’s sales.

This is according to the latest add-in board (i.e. discrete graphics cards for desktop PCs) report from Jon Peddie Research, which gives us figures for the global shipment of GPUs in the last quarter of 2018.

The analyst firm pegged Nvidia’s Q4 2018 market share as 81.2%, with AMD taking the rest and dropping to 18.8%.

Read More on Techradar